Sponsor the International Indigenous Tourism Conference
Our partners are our strength. Show your support for the Indigenous tourism industry by becoming a sponsor. Various levels of investment and recognition are available.
Overall Sponsorship Benefits
- A strong partnership presence within a gathering of public and private Indigenous tourism leaders.
- Opportunity to show the role your organization plays in support of Indigenous tourism.
- Collaboration with ITAC, an important national leader of Indigenous tourism in Canada.
- Relationship building with industry leaders, tourism operators, travel trade and media, and key organizations playing a pivotal role in the development growth and awareness of Indigenous tourism.
- Access to Indigenous tourism research, resources and topical presentations and workshops.
The conference theme is Adventure to Understanding, a call to action for visitors to experience a rich tapestry of Indigenous tourism — through enriching stories, connection to place and Indigenous hospitality.
ITAC is proud to be hosting the 9th International Indigenous Tourism Conference (IITC) on Treaty 1 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis in Winnipeg, Manitoba, from March 8 – 10, 2023. This international event has been successfully hosted by ITAC and delivered through the partnerships of the various regional Indigenous tourism organizations, having already been delivered in British Columbia, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. The 2019 IITC in Kelowna, British Columbia exceeded expectations with sold out success and brought together Indigenous tourism operators from across Canada and around the world for three days of sharing best practices and networking. Over 700 delegates participated in panel discussions, breakout sessions, keynote presentations and local cultural experiences.
Click here to become a sponsor